Pages

Thursday 24 November 2016

Kete Week 6

My monster is Joat the Goat. She is vary wary and scared of almost everything, but tries to frighten things. When she gets angry or too determined to do something, however, she won't hesitate to hurt someone who gets in her way with her Fire magic.

She has white fur and wears a green and yellow dress. When using magic, her dress changes to a purple and white one and her bright red eyes glow purple. She also loves flowers, especially buttercups. She is best friends with Nostrich the Ostrich. Her favourite place to go is the patch of buttercups near her house.



I have been practising a motion sequence for the Ocean. I am a vortex, and I just spin around and around(I get super dizzy). I have a completely random movement pattern.
Image result for asriel
Joat in her scared form, surrounded by buttercups.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you have put and explained what you are working on and i would like to see more :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.