Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Performing Arts

We were asked to answer these questions about our assessment.

1. Who are you working with?
No one. I prefer working alone, and besides, the song I want to do is mostly solo apart from a few backing lines that don't really need to be there.

2. Which type of performing arts are you doing?
Singing.

3. What song/theme are you going with and why?
I'm doing the English version of Ghost Rule by Rachie. I'm going with this song because I love DECO*27, the creators of this song, but I'm not as confident at singing in Japanese as I once was.

4. What are you starting on first?
I already know the lyrics off by heart, so I'll probably be starting with some movement with the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.